RadiusPoint looking for a Full Time Client Support Desk Specialist who will be working in a customer focused environment providing operational support to our clients. This is a unique opportunity that blends customer service skills with telecom, wire-line and utilities knowledge. We are looking for positive individuals who are in search of a career, and not just a job; who are like-minded in wanting to help grow the company as well as ensure 100% client satisfaction.
8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Respond to service and repair requests for add/moves/changes/disconnects by preparing and completing telecom/utilities work orders.
- Responsible for the life-cycle of all telecom/utility orders by acting as a liaison between customers and various vendors.
- Create and manipulate reports in Excel to provide clients with expected information.
- Coordinate with clients and vendors to schedule installations, moves, additions and disconnections
- Troubleshooting issues with wireless devices utilizing phone and or email.
- Place product orders on behalf of clients with appropriate vendors.
- Check emails on an hourly basis to efficiently organize and place orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
This person will need to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and provide support across a complex enterprise infrastructure.
- Must have advanced knowledge in Excel (Formulas, v-lookup, pivot tables, etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and vendors.
- Organizational and time management skills a must.
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and openly initiate communications with management team if deadlines appear to be at risk.
- Positive attitude, collaborative team player, who cares about the success of their fellow team mates.
Our company is focused on a great work/life balance, as well as serving the community. We offer a range of benefits, as well as a volunteer program. We are excited about finding the perfect candidate for this position who we can help grow within the company, as well as use their skills to help the company grow.
To Apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time